Weight: 80 lb. (25" x 38" x 500 sheets) 118 g/m2
Weight: 80 lb. (20" x 26" x 500 sheets) 216 g/m2 for Toned Cards and Artist Tiles
Media Applications: Graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, markers, china markers, coloured pencils, pens and white gel pens
Available in warm tan (Toned Tan) and cool grey (Toned Gray). This sketch paper is ideal for light and dark media. 100% recycled, contains 30% post-consumer fiber, acid free. Available as single sheets, pads or on a roll.
Pad Features: Wire Bound sheets are micro-perfortated and are Actual Size when removed at the micro-perforation.
412-5 and 412-105 are not micro-perforated but sheets are Actual Size when removed at the wire binding.
Strathmore® 400 Series Toned Sketch recycled sketch paper provides artists with unique sketching and drawing possibilities for light and dark media.
- Toned specifically for use with light and dark media
- Perfect for creating white highlights and dark shadows
- 80 lb. (118 g/m2) sketch paper, medium surface, acid free
- 100% recycled, 30% post-consumer fibre
- Kraft and bark fibre inclusions for visual interest
- Appropriate for experimenting, quick studies, sketching, life drawing and journaling
- Excellent for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, markers, china markers, coloured pencils, pens and white gel pens